A pop-up space in Little Wind Street, Swansea.
Unit Nineteen is brought to you by Urban Foundry. The creative team behind Uplands Market, Last Clothing, The City Centre Pop-Up Park and Swansea University’s Oriel Science.
Unit Nineteen magically transforms itself to bring exciting events such as evening street food, live music, exhibitions and workshops to Swansea City Centre.
We value the sustainability, wellbeing and future of Swansea. By taking over a disused unit (formerly a nightclub), we seek to show an alternative use for the space and invite the public to engage with us.
Unit Nineteen is sponsored by City & County of Swansea as part of their work to celebrate Swansea’s vibrant early evening economy.
- "Thanks to everyone involved in the pop up park - we had a fab time! Great activities and atmosphere - I think even the grown ups enjoyed" Heather Robson
- “Really cool people, loads of families, it’s definitely the best place in Swansea at the moment and the food is amazing” Victoria Lee
- "Great atmosphere... diverse audience... everyone relaxed. We need events like this.. Brings the community together" Winkie Williamson
- "Such a treat to listen to local musicians live and unplugged. Popped in after work and stayed for ages. Unit Nineteen brings a new crowd to the city centre" Zoe Murphy
- "Absolutely great space & project for Swansea. It's just what Swansea, as the second city of Wales, needs! It's amazing seeing the community come together for the events that take place here" Nathan Lloyd, Blogger
- "Absolutely fantastic. Great food, safe and welcoming atmosphere. Exactly what Swansea needs" Lizzy Doxsey
- "Went to the street food event and we were spoilt for choice with all the mouthwatering multicultural food on offer. All washed down with great organic ale and live music" Richie Saunders