Unit Nineteen is now closed. We are looking for a new venue – watch this space!
- "Absolutely fantastic. Great food, safe and welcoming atmosphere. Exactly what Swansea needs" Lizzy Doxsey
- "Such a treat to listen to local musicians live and unplugged. Popped in after work and stayed for ages. Unit Nineteen brings a new crowd to the city centre" Zoe Murphy
- "Absolutely great space & project for Swansea. It's just what Swansea, as the second city of Wales, needs! It's amazing seeing the community come together for the events that take place here" Nathan Lloyd, Blogger
- “Really cool people, loads of families, it’s definitely the best place in Swansea at the moment and the food is amazing” Victoria Lee
- "Went to the street food event and we were spoilt for choice with all the mouthwatering multicultural food on offer. All washed down with great organic ale and live music" Richie Saunders
- "Thanks to everyone involved in the pop up park - we had a fab time! Great activities and atmosphere - I think even the grown ups enjoyed" Heather Robson
- "Great atmosphere... diverse audience... everyone relaxed. We need events like this.. Brings the community together" Winkie Williamson